Tuesday, 18 November 2014







Morning Peeps,

My card for today  is a freebie image from AliciaBel and is a christmas elf.  Once again on this card, I have used my pro markers.  As I have both pro markers and copics, I thought it was time to have a change.  I also would like to try and image using my polychromos pencils soon.

The backing paper is  some I've had for sometime.  I am making a conscious effort to use up paper i already have rather than buying more.....lol...famous last words!! 

I had to use a corner punch on the image as I got a smudge on one corner...so....all four corners had to be snipped!!

I put some glossy accents onto the bell to highlight it.  Simple punched flowers, some christmas ribbon  and a stamped greeting finish it off.

Hope you like it.
Am adding it in the november challenge over at AliciaBel



Have a crafty day!!
xxx