Saturday 29 November 2014








Hi,

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  My card for today is using the digital stamp Marci with fan from Lalaland crafts.

I coloured her hair and skin in copics but decided to paper piece her outfit.  The lattice frame behind her is a spellbinders die, as is the oval she is stamped on. I made some flowers from the same papers I used for her clothes.  (not sure where from as had them for ages and forget!!)

The butterfly is a martha stewart punch.  The chinese symbol means 'luck' and is from clarity stamps.

I used some lace trim and a doily from my stash.



Copics used are

Hair B00 C3 C5 C7 C9
Skin E000 E00 E11 E13

Have a great weekend.
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elly, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you have created the shine on her hair. Absolutely beautiful card.
    Thank you for the lovely comments you left me on my blog and for becoming my latest follower, I am now your latest follower.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Elly, love the gorgeous design & details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Elly! Stopping to let you know you were the winner at the My~Besties Christmas Blog Hop!!! Congratulations! Please contact me regarding your prize. :)

    ReplyDelete