Wednesday 19 November 2014





Hi Everyone,

Today's card is  the same image I used yesterday, have just used a different colour scheme, as I absolutely love this cute image. Decided to go  with blue's and purples for a change. Again I used glossy accents on the bell and this time I used glitter for the white band of his hat.

I cut out a couple of big snowflakes on my cricut explore and made some banners for the words.  Kept it quite simple as it's for little ones.

Coloured again in pro markers.

Hope you like it.
Am entering into the 'anything goes' challenge over at AliciaBel



Have a super day!!
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Hi Elly! Great card and great colouring. Thanks for play with us in November´s Aliciabel challenge blog. Hope see you again soon. Hugs
    Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Elena!! I love the colours. Such a perfect image for little ones! Thanks for sharing at Aliciabel Challenges.

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete