Thursday 20 November 2014



Good Morning,

Today I haven't completed a card, but have finished colouring an image that I love.  It's one from Aurora Wings

She is Marie Antoinette.  I love all of mitzi's images and have collected quite a few now, all I need is the time to colour them up!  I am still practicing, and love both copics and pro markers...but decided to do this one using pro markers,  for a change.

  I haven't added anything else yet as I think I   may just make a frame for this one for my sister's birthday coming up in January. The only extra was a touch of 'wink of stella' to the beading around the hair and the bracelet, but it's not showing up very well on the photo.

Anyway, hope you like.

I   think I will enter this into the 'Anything goes'  challenge over at Aurora Wings blog


Have a Crafty Day!!

hugs
xxxx







4 comments:

  1. WOW! Elly, this is so beautiful hun. Stunning colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring on this pretty intricate Marie Antoinette image, Elly! The red really pops in your fun, bright color scheme. Thank you so much for joining "Anything Goes" at Aurora Wings. Good luck!

    Mitzi xxx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely Elly! Your coloring is superb....you did a great job with the image! I'll be glad when I have the confidence to conquer this one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring, Elly! Love the purple and red. It will look fabulous in a frame. Thanks so much for joining our ATG challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete