Thursday, 20 November 2014



Good Morning,

Today I haven't completed a card, but have finished colouring an image that I love.  It's one from Aurora Wings

She is Marie Antoinette.  I love all of mitzi's images and have collected quite a few now, all I need is the time to colour them up!  I am still practicing, and love both copics and pro markers...but decided to do this one using pro markers,  for a change.

  I haven't added anything else yet as I think I   may just make a frame for this one for my sister's birthday coming up in January. The only extra was a touch of 'wink of stella' to the beading around the hair and the bracelet, but it's not showing up very well on the photo.

Anyway, hope you like.

I   think I will enter this into the 'Anything goes'  challenge over at Aurora Wings blog


Have a Crafty Day!!

hugs
xxxx