Tuesday 4 March 2014




Hi Peeps,
Well managed to get this card finished today.  It's using another image from Aurora Wings and is  called Ruby Slipper.

I have coloured her using Copics and the paper collection is Papermania Signature.  I used a spellbinders corner die, and a lace doily behind the image.
I have added crystal stickles to her belt and pearls and also the slipper.

I have entered her into the March competition on Aurora Wings Facebook page.

It's turned out a little dark on the picture as I took it in artificial light, hope you like it.


Copics used 

Skin E000 E00 E11 R20
Tail and Hair BG13 BG32 BGOOO BG10 YG97
Slippers and accents R39 R89

Have a super crafty day!!
xxx







2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Elly, love the image and your amazing colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Elly, gorgeous embellishments and fabulous colouring.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete