Sunday 2 March 2014

Hi Peeps,

Well another quick card today....this is one of my fav magnolia images and I have used it many times.  This card is for a friends retirement.
She is coloured with Copics and one of the background papers is from my minds eye 6 x 6 stack...the other one is paper mania.  I cut the border on my Scan n Cut and the little 'luck' stamp is from Clarity.  The flowers and ribbon and skeleton leaves are from my stash.

Hope you like it.
Have a Happy Crafting Monday!!


xxx











2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Elly! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elly your card is gorgeous, love the colour choices and your colouring is fabulous.
    I am now following you too, you have some wonderful creations on your blog.
    thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete