Sunday 9 March 2014

Hi Everyone

Todays card is for a little girl and I have used another Aurora Wings image.
This one is Hydrangea Sprite.  This time I have coloured it with polychromes pencils for a change.
I used a beautiful printed vellum on the base card and attached a piece of lace behind the image. I used a spellbinders die and made some flowers with the card stock and vellum. Also stamped a greeting and used a scalloped punch and added a bow to the corner. I added some fine glitter to her wings and flower centres altho it's hard to see on the photo.

Hope you like it.


Hope you have a crafty sunday!
xxxx









2 comments:

  1. Hi Elly, wow! this is gorgeous, love the cute image and very beautiful colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous sweetie the colouring is fantastic I especially love the leaves, I wish I could colour with pencils like this!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete