Saturday 15 February 2014



Hi Everyone,

Am back on my blog after a long absence due to lots of factors, but hopefully I can now get back to at least adding a post a week!!
This post is about a great site I have found for help and advice and just general inspiration. 
I found Alyce while browsing Youtube and she has inspired me to get back to colouring with my copic  markers.
Hop over to her wonderful site and take a look around...am sure you will want to be part of it.

Below are some of my recent colouring projects and hope to add more as I do them.









This card was made using a My Besties digital stamp Cherry Blossom. I have coloured her using my copic markers.  The mats I cut on my Brother Scan 'n Cut machine as I did the word Sweet.  The butterflies are a martha stewart punch and I can't remember where I bought the background papers from.   I hope you like it, as I really enjoyed colouring her and hopefully will improve with  practice!!


The three images above the card I do plan on turning into cards at some stage, but have just enjoyed colouring them and developing my colouring skills, which like I said above, I hope will improve with lots of practice.

The were all coloured using copic markers.   I will start to take note of the colours I use and their numbers so that I am able to  post them in future projects. Just getting back into blogging so will take time to sort it all out.

Please take the time to leave a comment, and I will pop over and take a look at your blog.
Have a super day!!

                                                                          xxxxx




























9 comments:

  1. Hi Elly!
    I saw your post on Kit & Clowder and popped on over here! I'm so glad I did because your projects are BEAUTIFUL Hun!!!! Your coloring is so amazing & I can't wait to get started on the online classes so I can improve...I'm still a beginner myself!!!

    I'm now your newest follower & I hope to see you over on my blog as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie...have just joined your site and am about to have a look around!...Hope we share many new projects!! :o)

      Delete
  2. Glag you are back to Bloging your Blog is Stunning! Cann't wait to see your Art wok comming Through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jennifer, just joined your site...it's great! :o)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog Elly. Your cards are stunning. Beautiful colouring. I am now a follower.
    Looking forward to knowing you on Kit and clowder classes
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maz...looking forward to seeing more from you.
      hugs :o)

      Delete
  4. Hi Elly, thank you for stopping by my blog this morning and leaving such lovely comments. So glad you did, or I would have never been able to see your beautiful blog. Your coloring is stunning. You have a new follower, Me! :) Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete