Tuesday 21 June 2011

Princess Tilda

Good Morning Peeps!

Well the sun is shining at the moment, so fingers crossed we may get a nice day!

Larger than normal card as it is an 8 x8 scalloped card from craft uk. I have made this card for my daughter in laws birthday.
As usual, I coloured Tilda with copics. Have used ultra fine glitter on her dress, tiara and shoes.  The background papers are from a MCS cd and I used a martha steward patp for one of the mats.  The large rose I made with the background papers and a paper punch and edged with crysal stickles.  The other flowers are from WOC.  The sentiment ribbon tag is a spellbinders die. The ribbons and pearls are from my stash.

Hope you all have a lovely day...happy crafting!!

Have entered the following challenges.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the flowers. Good luck with the challenge.
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Elly, a gorgeous colour combo and pretty details.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Elly. Really love the gorgeous colours and beautiful details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous Elly, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Elly and beautifully colored. Got to love those Maggies. Maybe one of these days I'll get some I've got colored. True inspiration here with such fab embellies. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete