Sunday 22 May 2011

Another hanglar stamp, from the 'attitude' set.

Hi Peeps,
Hope every one is enjoying their weekend. Busy one again for me, as I usually have family over, but did get time to play with my latest stamp.
I wanted this card to be more 'chunky' than delicate, to go with the 'attitude' image. Coloured with copics, and used an embossing folder for the dark brown mat and a martha stewart corner punch. Then sprayed with 'spray 'n shine. Faux stitching to match the grograin ribbon. The background paper is paermania, and I used the stems of the flowers on the design to add flowers from K&Co. The buttons from my stash.
Hope you all have a 'craftily' good weekend.
hanglar tilda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elly, this is a gorgeous crda, love the image and colours. I especially like how you've used the stems on the dp and added very pretty flowers. Hope you have a lovely day with the family.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! meant card, doh!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete