Friday, 22 April 2011

Japanese Tilda

Hi,

What a gorgeous day it  has been here today, most of which I spent out in the garden......but...I just had to try out my new magnolia stamps, and this is what I came up with.

Used my nestabilities for the layers, coloured with pro markers...(waiting for my new copics to come in the post!!).  I made the flowers using pearlised ivory paper, a heart punch, and then edged the shapes with versa colour (peony).  Finally added a little glitter. The leaves were made with a marianne die cut.

EK success border punch and some ribbon and gems from my stash.


I am pleased with the way it turned out.

I am entering this in the following challenges.

 Stamptacular     Magnolia-licious

2 Sisters Challenge Blog   B I N G O

 Crafts and Me challenge  Pink and Sweet